Some cities in California are changing their sales tax rates on 10/2014
Grapevine F&I (Legacy DOS)
- If you are using our Grapevine DOS system you can download new CA tax tables here. This will update your tax look-up tables; the rate displayed after putting in a customer address.
Your default rate, (the rate displayed prior to entering in a customer address), must be updated by calling Data Consultants tech support and arranging for a download.
eF&I Users (web based)
- Your tax look-up tables; the rate displayed after putting in a customer address, will be updated automatically on October 1st.
- Your default rate (the sales tax rate displayed prior to putting in a customer address), will not be automatically updated, but you can do this yourself.
The following cities in California are changing their tax rates effective 10/1/2014:
- Anderson (Shasta County) - From 7.5% to 8%
- Cotati (Sonoma County) - From 8.75% to 9.25%
- Davis (Yolo County) - From 8% to 8.5%
- Hayward (Alameda County) - From 9% to 9.5%
- San Pablo (Contra Costa County) - 9% to 9.25%
- Truckee (Nevada County) - 8.125% to 8.375%
- Watsonville (Santa Cruz County) - 8.5% - 9%